• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

North Jersey Get Together

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I love getting to see everyones tank/ filtration/ stock. @momof6kids hosted an incredible one the last time- really hard to top- such great food and even though it was a gloomy day- we all had a great time. Some haven't spoken up and offered- I get it- I couldn't possibly host one. I do have my faves of those I have seen- @paintman27 you are on the top of the list ( I have my 2nd and third) Stan's tank and filtration is top notch- his home is beautiful- so are his gardens- he has a bar in the room with his display tank- come on Stan- we can bring the food and beverages- no pressure:):cool2:

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I will host the July Meeting - as of now July 20th 12 - 5. When it is closer, I will get a headcount. We have a pool and all kids are welcome.

Eric

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I will host the July Meeting - as of now July 20th 12 - 5. When it is closer, I will get a headcount. We have a pool and all kids are welcome.

Eric
Hey Eric, glad you are doing a get together, Holmdell is closer than others, but I'm still hoping someone will do one closer to home;):)

Our last one was a while age and @momof6kids hosted a really great event. Since then I've met a bunch of other 'Taylor Ham' people, shared stories and traded stuff. Would love to get together again with everyone- maybe trade some stuff/ give away things and just spend time talking 'shop' My house isn't the place for it unfortunately. Maybe some of my favorite reefers have a place- @Salted, @Bear82, @paintman27, @nightmarepl @reefsandrotts @momof6kids @Boehmtown @Juano908 @AlexMarano or @CORAL-GARAGE - sorry if I missed anyone
Just a thought
Great idea !!! I’m in