• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2011 - June meeting - RSVP...

malulu

NJRC Member
All,

not sure you guys missed this or not, the coming June meeting will be hosting in my house this Saturday 6/25.

http://www.njreefers.org/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=201&Itemid=26

As of now, there are about 10 members registered, please help to sign up if you are interested.

Since the RSVP thread's comments field was not available yet, and i would like to know what you could bring to the meeting (so i can properly prepared)

- food(s)
- drink(s)
- corals swap...etc.

thx
-david

howze01

NJRC Member
I can bring some food. I usually grab a few sandwiches and bring them. Will that work?

As far as corals I dont have much I could bring but Olivier asked me to stop by his house before I go to pick up some stuff. I think it was mostly Monti caps though. He just wants to give them away. I have some green Candy Canes I can bring too. They snapped off of my colony and are in my frag tank now. Probably 4 or 5 heads. Looking forward to seeing the tank set up!

Jonathan

KB Pet Products, makers of KB Fish Foods, will be attending the meeting with some frozen foods to hand out.. So if your a member attending, bring along a little cooler to take some food home. Please go to our forum for more details.

malulu

NJRC Member
Jonathan,
anything is fine.
thx

KB Pet Products,

oh, cool!! thanks for the freebie! we like! :p
do you have a first name?
;)
thx