• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

40 Gallon Breeder DIY All In One & Stand (lights not included)

Drunkn_Reefr

NJRC Member
Located in South Jersey 08049. Selling my used 40 gallon breeder with a diy acrylic aio chamber & stand. The tank holds water and is in good shape. The stand is in like new condition. Return pump and heater included. Looking for $300. I paid $270 for the stand alone. Lights not included, just wanted to show the tank with livestock. Located in South Jersey 08049.

Attachments

• IMG_6658.jpeg
    IMG_6658.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6657.jpeg
    IMG_6657.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6659.jpeg
    IMG_6659.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9306.mov
    1.9 MB
  • IMG_4804.jpeg
    IMG_4804.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7550.jpeg
    IMG_7550.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I did my own AIO with my 40B- did a peninsula instead- I'm sure your's is much better- I moved up to a 75 and did a double peninsula- been up for 2.5 years now- I like having the deep tank- don't miss the 8 inches lost to the sumps- it's kind of like having a 60g with a 10 g sump

Drunkn_Reefr

NJRC Member
When I decided to go with this set up it was during the Covid shutdown. I didn’t want to spend too much money because I didn’t know if I was going to stick with it and I wanted something reasonably priced. The AIO kit I purchased is really nice but I agree pennisula would be the way to go. Tough losing the the depth on an already shallow tank. That being said I really enjoyed this tank and it would be great for someone wanting to give the hobby a try. Really just trying to cut my losses on the stand.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
When I decided to go with this set up it was during the Covid shutdown. I didn’t want to spend too much money because I didn’t know if I was going to stick with it and I wanted something reasonably priced. The AIO kit I purchased is really nice but I agree pennisula would be the way to go. Tough losing the the depth on an already shallow tank. That being said I really enjoyed this tank and it would be great for someone wanting to give the hobby a try. Really just trying to cut my losses on the stand.
I got covid at the very beginning - didn't know it and lost a lot of weight- saw that I could get an AIO 13g- jumped on it- soon got the itch and moved up but used the basics with my designs in the next few tanks- very happy with what I have in my 75g- might have done a back one if I could have bought plexiglass cheap enough