• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

a normal mug shot...

malulu

NJRC Member
can we have some thing/place to host/post member's photo/mug-shot? so we can tell whom is whom?

- handle, userid
- real first name
- location (city or zipcode would be enough)
- picture of him/her
- picture of the tank ??

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
How about if a group picture is taken at each meeting and the members labeled. It might encourage more people to come out.

Bob

malulu

NJRC Member
Hawkeye said:

i know we have that...

even everyone did post something there, it is still not practical when you are trying to find someone from that slew of postings...

i am toward to have ONE place to easily to get to all that informations - (ie. it would be nice to have a way to upload your pic in the member link (when you click on your name, it would shows...etc.)
;)

Bob,
a group pic for every monthly meeting would be nice, but for different reasons...
BTW: where are those April meeting pics??
;)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I wouldn't anticipate seeing any changes until after October. The work load ahead is staggering and unfortunately, enhancements like this don't fit in.

malulu

NJRC Member
JohnS_323 said:
I wouldn't anticipate seeing any changes until after October. The work load ahead is staggering and unfortunately, enhancements like this don't fit in.

Understood, just adding here as place holder...
;)