• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquadoser Thoughts?

Hi,

I'm looking at AUTOAQUA Smart Doser 2 for my Fluval EVO 13 currently i do zero dosing and right now water changes once a month and everything is healthy. I would like to get more LPS , possibly throw an ai prime on it. The smart Doser seems super simple to use, almost idiot proof.

Anyone have any thoughts?

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Go with what ever is easy for you. I am using an old school Jaebo doser with pixelated display. Hard to read, for me anyway, but gets the job done.
I also used a Kamoer single doser which was nice to have conected to your phone.

radiata

NJRC Member
This AutoAqua has something no other dosers have. It has built-in optical sensors that can detect when a dosing line is empty and then send you a warning alarm that the container housing what you're dosing is empty! Anybody need any cheap BRS Dosers? I find that alarm enough to switch - I can’t tell you how many times I've missed seeing an empty doser and thus missed dosing something for an unknown period of time.