• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Breaking down system, fish and many items for sale (Marlton, 08053)

r2reyzer

NJRC Member
Hi everyone, I've been a long-time member, but haven't been active in years. Although my system has been up and running, I really haven't been able to keep up with the maintenance like this hobby requires. With the approval of the board, I just rejoined and became a paid member to sell off some of my equipment and livestock. I'm currently selling three tangs: Maculiceps Tang (or freckled face), an orange shoulder tang, and a scopas tang. The freckle face is about 3", the orange shoulder is about 4", and the scopas is a bit smaller, maybe 2.5" (he always hides and I honestly have never seen him eat). I've had all three tangs for at least 3 years. The orange shoulder and freckle face pretty much eat from my hands. All three are in a shallow frag tank, which I will be selling after I can sell off the livestock. The frag tank is 72" long (left to right) by 27" deep (front to back) by 12" high).

I also have a mated pair of designer clowns that I'm selling.

Freckle face: $100
orange shoulder: $75
Scopas: $35
clown pair: $100

I also have a bunch of bubble tips that I'd sell. Name your price.

Attachments

• IMG_0881.jpg
    IMG_0881.jpg
    696.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0892.jpg
    IMG_0892.jpg
    721 KB · Views: 38