• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

December 2013 - POTM Contest - Winner! ( Hockeynut )

malulu

NJRC Member

Congratulations to <Rob
> (Hockeynut) for winning the December-2013 POTM contest.

Christmas on the reef...

Great Picture!!

Thanks and Best Regards,

NJRC - POTM Committee

Hockeynut
20131217-1923-02-large.jpg

THANK YOU FOR THE BELOW MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATED IN THIS MONTH'S PHOTO CONTEST!!:

Listing ordered by the submission date/time...

Daniel ( Long nose hawkfish - candy cane stunt double!Long nose hawkfish - candy cane stunt double! )

Bugg - ( Christmas lights and tank lights always brighten up the room )

Full Voting threads can be found here...
http://njreefers.org/showthread.php?86060-December-2013-POTM-Contest

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Thanks guys for the kind words and votes, but i cant really take credit for the decorations that was all my wife i just took a picture. I hope all of my NJRC friends had a happy holiday season and a great start to there new year :)
George i would like to pass on my winnings to our newest member to keep the holiday spirit going. Thanks again

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Very nice of you Rob. I'll have to find out who that person is and notify them of your generosity.

malulu

NJRC Member
Thanks guys for the kind words and votes, but i cant really take credit for the decorations that was all my wife i just took a picture. I hope all of my NJRC friends had a happy holiday season and a great start to there new year :)
George i would like to pass on my winnings to our newest member to keep the holiday spirit going. Thanks again

Cool! Rob! you are a good sport!!
:)

Happy New Year!!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Just to follow up on this, we recently determined that our "newest member" who will be receiving Rob's prize for last December will be lumpyfish (Matt). I just sent him a PM to get his PayPal email so that the prize can be sent to him. I will report back one the info is received and payment is sent.

Thank you hockeynut and nj reefers for the generous gift! The money is going towards my nano tank build. Will start a build thread soon. Thanks again!!