• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ecotech MP10W ES spare parts

Anyone have any interest in this? New impeller or wetside + power supply = a fully functioning mp10?
If not, what should I do with it? Any value in removing the board or chip? Or is this a toss in the trash since it owes me no money.

Attachments

• IMG_0316.jpeg
    IMG_0316.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0317.jpeg
    IMG_0317.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It most definitely has value!

Unfortunately you will need to purchase the wetside from Ecotech....and the price just continues to go up....now 75-80 bucks.

The good news is that I'd recommend not buying the power supply from them...they are standard power supplies and Ecotech wants 60 clams for their power supply. I have 5 or 6 MP40's and maybe 5 or 6 MP10's and I now get my power supplies HERE for 15 smackers. Note these are 24 volt power supplies (for the older 40's and 10's) and I understand the QD's might be using some other voltage. So if you're QD (which this MP10 isn't) make sure you source the right voltage and wattage.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Meant to say amps above and not wattage....although related.

I just checked the one MP10QD I have and it's 24 volts, 1.5 Amps. Note that the linked power supply above is 3 amps....and it's not a problem to be rated at a higher current...just don't want it to be lower.