• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free 30 gallon Finnex M tank AIO with lighting - please read

My parents are moving/downsizing their home and I'm cleaning out stuff that I've accumulated in their basement.

I'm offering a free Finnex M tank with lights and homemade stand. I bought this from a fellow reefer about 15 years ago for a few hundred dollars. These were pretty nice AIO tanks with back compartments for sump and refugium. I had this running for about 5 years with no issues at all, though shut it down about a year before the pandemic.

Tank dimensions are 24"x18"x16". Should be 30 gallons. Includes the stock lighting fixture (has acrylic legs and sits on top of the tank) and the stock refugium light. I have to check if I have the stock return pump (if not, it should be cheap to replace). You'll also want to buy a small skimmer.

The stand was made by the previous owner. Solid wood frame built out of 2 x 4s with black painted wood panels on the outside. Stand measures 24"x19"x38" approximately. Very sturdy and fits the tank well.

*** Whoever takes this will have to meet up with me at my parents' house in Somerset, NJ (08873). It's not particularly heavy or hard to move, though the stand is slightly bulky. I highly prefer someone take the tank and the stand together. I'm happy to help move it. I can be down there this coming Sunday, 6/2/24 in the late afternoon/early evening. Please only claim this if you're available to meet at that time. If this goes unclaimed, it'll wind up in the dumpster a few days later.

IMG_6396.JPEGIMG_6398.JPEGIMG_6399.JPEGIMG_6400.JPEGIMG_6401.JPEGIMG_7045.JPEG

Bumping this back to the top.

Looking for anybody who might be interested in this tank setup if it falls through. Curt still has first dibs, though I haven't heard back from him in the past couple days. I'm hoping to hear from him in the next few hours.

Again, I'm offering up the AIO tank, stand, and lights for FREE. I will be at my parents' place in Somerset by 5 PM today. I would need someone to meet me and pick up at that time. If not, I'll need to help my parents get this into the dumpster which will be removed tomorrow. I would hate to throw this tank away as it was a very nice setup in the past. If there's anyone who's interested, please reach out ASAP and I can give you more info.

Curt won't be able to make it today unfortunately. So this is available for anyone who wants it. Otherwise I'll have to trash it tonight. Last call!

Anyone else interested in this? Turns out Curt can't pick it up. Offering it to Wilson416 first if he's still interested.

PM me if you're interested if this falls through. Wound up holding onto it for longer but will have to trash it soon. Would like someone to pick this up this weekend.

Wilson416

NJRC Member
Anyone else interested in this? Turns out Curt can't pick it up. Offering it to Wilson416 first if he's still interested.

PM me if you're interested if this falls through. Wound up holding onto it for longer but will have to trash it soon. Would like someone to pick this up this weekend.
Hey I’ll be back on Sunday from Florida I’ll take it

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
What the heck, throw me down for the tertiary backup. Would make a great fragger with those T5s.

This has fallen through again. This is available to anyone who wants to take it. I can only be at my parents' place in Somerset tomorrow evening (Wednesday) at 7 PM to help load the tank and stand into your vehicle. Otherwise, I'll be out of town starting later this week. Please send me a PM ASAP if you'd like it, but please only do so if you're sure you'll take it.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I cannot believe this is still waiting to be picked up. I want it but cannot get there tonight.

Someone here must want this.

OK, this is my last attempt to give this away.

If anybody wants this and can get there before Sunday 12 PM, let me know and I'll give you the information to stop by and pick up. This tank, stand, and lights are sitting in my parents' garage in Somerset (08873). I'll be down there tonight to help them pack. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town and unavailable past tonight, so I wouldn't be able to help. It's not too hard to load though - tank can easily be carried by one person, and the stand is a little bulky but doable with one person as well.

Sunday around 12 PM they have some workers coming to remove the dumpster in their driveway. If it's not picked up by that time, the workers are tossing the tank and the stand in the dumpster and leaving.

Send me a PM ASAP if interested. First come, first served.