• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Angry Birds frag (kind of) - 08002

Rueric

NJRC Member
Hi all,

I purchased a frag of Angry Bird a few months back, it hasn't grown for me and I'm starting to see it STN at the base.
I have other SPS in the system that is showing some signs of growth but this one seems to be starting to die..
I'm asking if anyone around me would be interested in taking this frag to a good home who has proven SPS success..
All I ask in return is a frag back when this thing grows out (if it survives)

Anyone interested in the frag, please post pictures of your tank!

I have one but you’re welcome to try to save it in my tank. I don’t need a frag or anything. I’m in Manahawkin if you wish to drop off.

Attachments

• IMG_7688.jpeg
    IMG_7688.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 21
Hi all,

I purchased a frag of Angry Bird a few months back, it hasn't grown for me and I'm starting to see it STN at the base.
I have other SPS in the system that is showing some signs of growth but this one seems to be starting to die..
I'm asking if anyone around me would be interested in taking this frag to a good home who has proven SPS success..
All I ask in return is a frag back when this thing grows out (if it survives)

Anyone interested in the frag, please post pictures of your tank!
That’s a really nice one and not so easy to come across, make sure the person who gets it has a mature system. It would be a shame to lose it:(