• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hello

My name is Olga. I just joined the club. I am in 08226 area code. - south jersey. My tank will be 1 year old in August- 20 gallons only. In the future hope to expend. Very excited to be a part of a club! Looking fwd to learn and share more about sw tank experience/life!

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Welcome to the club !! Feel free to ask for help or advice. Also share some photos of your setup.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Just waht we need, another pork roll person ( inside joke- you'll get it at some point)- glad to have you aboard- so much help/ cheap/free stuff shared here

DangerDave

NJRC Member
My name is Olga. I just joined the club. I am in 08226 area code. - south jersey. My tank will be 1 year old in August- 20 gallons only. In the future hope to expend. Very excited to be a part of a club! Looking fwd to learn and share more about sw tank experience/life!
Welcome. It's funny, most members would say I was in south jersey, but it would take me 40 minutes to get to cape may.