• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January 2012 - POTM Contest - Winner! (Sandee)

malulu

NJRC Member

Congratulations to Sandee for winning the January 2012 POTM contest.

Great Picture!!

Quote from Sandee:
=================

Mappa Puffer. Picture taken with my iPhone 4, cropped, slightly enhanced using the Photo+ app.
=================

Thanks and Best Regards,

NJRC - POTM Committee

20120121-2112-large.jpg

His name is ChubbyBunny ... he's not QUITE as big as the picture displayed ... but he is about 11" (still, a BIG puffer). We got him from a LFS in Manhattan, New World Aquarium, http://www.newworldaquarium.com. About 2" at the time, he was bagged up for the trip home - subway to the train, to the car, to his new tank! We've had him for about 3 years now I think - really good fish, great personality! Thanks for voting for him!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Congrats Sandee. That was a cool pic, but I must admit I didn't vote for it due to the "slightly enhanced" part in the description. If the description didn't mention it was enhanced, I would have voted for it myself. :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:

malulu

NJRC Member

Sandee, Congrats again for the great catch (of fish and the picture moment!)
:encouragement:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nice Pic Sandee. Congratulations. It is amazing seeing the pictures that todays cell phones are capable of taking

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Taz ... It's not a cellphone, it's an iPhone! LOL

Sandee | Sent from my CELL PHONE!!!

Pardon ME!!! LOL My little Android robot is shaking his head , We like Apples!!
Baby-Android-Yummy-Apple.jpg

Attachments

• android_vs_ios_by_phragmentation-d2tw4uf.jpg
    android_vs_ios_by_phragmentation-d2tw4uf.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 19