• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July 2024 Meeting - Pls read - Headcount

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I will be hosting the July 2024 meeting on the 20th (and ONLY the 20th) from Noon until 5PM. I am posting this now as a placeholder and as we get closer to the actual date, I will ask for a count of attendees. Children, significant others and pets are invited as well. Good food, good conversation and a pool are on the agenda. If people want to bring something, beverages both adult and not and desserts are welcomed.

When: Saturday, July 20th Noon - 5PM
Where: 5 Eagle Hill Rd. Holmdel NJ 07733

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Last edited:

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
We are only a week and a half away from the July meeting so please post in this thread:
  • Number of attendees, the count of both adult and children
  • Definite or tentative status
  • Things you are bringing to trade and/or sell in the sticky under Deals and Steals
  • Any food or beverage items you are bringing
Looking forward to seeing many of you on the 20th.

Eric

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Kindly reply here so I know how much food to prepare or if there is a lack of interest, I will cancel it instead.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I would have love to come...nice having it sooo close by. But I have to pick up my husband and daughter at Kennedy airport at 2PM

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
me wife and son. not sure yet what i'm bringing. ill text you.

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
So far, I only have 11 definites - if you are coming please let me know so I can prepare enough food. Also, if you're planning on using the pool, please bring your own towels - thx.

Eric

radiata

NJRC Member
Eric --- I regret to tell you that I can't attend. I managed to fail a Covid-19 test last week, so I'd be the last person you'd want to see walking through the door.

I hope the turnout is decent.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Eric --- I regret to tell you that I can't attend. I managed to fail a Covid-19 test last week, so I'd be the last person you'd want to see walking through the door.

Hope you recover quickly

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member

Thx and here's to a speedy recovery.

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
thanks again Eric . good food and fun . For those that where there you don't know the secret.