• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May 2013 - POTM Contest - Winner! ( AriMiko43 )

malulu

NJRC Member

Congratulations to <Ari> (AriMiko43
) for winning the May-2013 POTM contest.

Great Picture!!

Thanks and Best Regards,

NJRC - POTM Committee

20130518-0513-large_zps364369ba.jpg

THANK YOU FOR THE BELOW MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATED IN THIS MONTH'S PHOTO CONTEST!!:

Listing ordered by the submission date/time...

* MatteZ

* greybolt03 ( potters Angel )

* Classklown90 ( Gold Line Goby & Garf Bonsai / Samsung galaxy a blaze )

* Classklown90 ( Green Plate Coral / Samsung galaxy a blaze )

* Jgraz ( Top down with Bangaii and Hawkins )

* dirtycontour

* lefkonj

* lefkonj

* SeahorseKeeper

Thank you all for the good sports!!

Tang police

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Congratz! I really liked that one... and it was another great group of submissions this month.

malulu

NJRC Member
best part - Ari is a new joiner to the club...
all the GOOD stuffs, winning mostly went to the newbie/new-comer... so weird !!!???

Thank you for the opportunity to submit one of my photos. My blue spot jawfish is one of my favorites in the tank. I highly recommend people getting one for their system. They have such a great personality and are fun to watch. It's amazing what they do with their burrows and how they react with other fish. Mine would steal hermit crab shells to build his burrow then get pissed off as they get up and walk away so he would go get them again. Only bad thing he done so far was steal a frag plug with high end zoa's on me and buried it in his burrow lol.