• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Mollie babies

Hey everyone,

I bought some mollies, acclimated them and they took care of my hair algae issues. Now I have a couple of babies that are just cruising around my tank. What show I do with them. I can sell them, they will, if they are like their parents eat all the algae they see. But, I want to get my angels, a mini harem of cherubs from LiveAquaria,. Should Im leave them, which may mean they will be wiped out by the angels, or should I gather them up and give them away?

If you're coming to the March meeting Rev, I might give them a crack at some hair algae in my 55. I only have 2 fish in there at the moment.

Oh sure you get algae eating ones :p I tried two a few months ago and they just cruise around picking at the glass & power heads, one has moved into a 5g my little girl wants to keep and I can't give the other one away, noone will take him... I sort of doubt you'll be able to sell them, but maybe you can give them away... or give to a LFS.