• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Mushrooms for sale or trade.

Drunkn_Reefr

NJRC Member
Got my green hairy mushrooms getting out of hand. Also have a couple nice red mushrooms and a couple multicolored green mushrooms. Very reasonable price. Not trying to start a business, just trying to keep my excessive reef spending going. Most of the shrooms are loose with sand on their foot that could probably be glued. Would also be interest in trades. Pm me if interested. Located in South Jersey. 08094

Attachments

• IMG_7781.jpeg
    IMG_7781.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7780.jpeg
    IMG_7780.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7779.jpeg
    IMG_7779.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 24

Drunkn_Reefr

NJRC Member
Right. I just bought an orange and green mushroom at reefapalooza that cost me $65 and it’s holding on for dear life. . It was and still is the size of a nickel but it was so pretty. Now it’s a bit faded. Trying to get my nitrates up.

It’s got a fancy name but I can’t remember what it is. Sunburst or something like that.

ericrodriguez

NJRC Member
Here is a thought…
You can Try another spot, you have mushrooms going well so probably it’s not your tank but the location.

Drunkn_Reefr

NJRC Member
Yeah. I agree. I got sps in that tank and I struggle to keep nutrients up and I’m sure that’s the problem. I increased my feeding but my phosphates starting getting high, so now I feed Once or twice a day and dose nitrates. It’s a delicate balance.