• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Neon Green Nepthea Frags

It’s time to frag the Nepthea again so reaching out, anyone that is interested in purchasing a 2”+ chunk or trade feel free to message me. Should be ready in about 5-7 days

Attachments

• IMG_1373.jpeg
    IMG_1373.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1372.jpeg
    IMG_1372.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
It’s time to frag the Nepthea again so reaching out, anyone that is interested in purchasing a 2”+ chunk or trade feel free to message me. Should be ready in about 5-7 days
Mine was that big. My nems died so the clowns now sleep in the Nepthea and its not happy about that.

The exact same I gave away all of my bubble tips except one and my last bubble tip just slowly disappeared into the tank, so they now host in the Nepthea but it doesn’t seem to mind which is good!

Just for the people asking I’m only asking 20 bucks a frag. These are big frags mostly 4 inches big and they’re 3 to 4 arms on each frag and each arm obviously has a bunch of little arms. I’m just trying to cover the cost of material and for the low low cost of zero dollars, if you’re in the same predicament as I am and don’t wanna throw something in the trash, I’m willing to trade.

And for anyone that ever stumbles upon this post, I’m never without these frags if you give me 7 to 10 days, I can always cut you off a piece and let it set. 08075 delran