• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

President

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Try PMing Jason (The Tiler), Jeff (JCURRY@WESKETCH) or Malcolm (MALCOLM_C).

Don't you know they don't come here(that would be like slumming) They want you come to RC to talk about this site!I mean doesn't that only make sence?Oh I get it a earily April fools joke! Good one!You almost got me!

I'd vote for you'but It won't make a difference.The People probley keep votting for the same people(to many in the click)Ex.You,,me,phyl and bluetbird are the only ones come here and all the rest of the people go to RC.So you would be out numbered!

yes and no we have swings i mean dont get me wrong ALWAYS have something during the day tours to do as for inspection hydrants traning drilling EMS work all sorts of things during the day id say 7 out of 9 were doin something
Nick

Yeah it sux but were not in charge of doing that not that we dont though when were doin building inspections and see it we do it but sanitation is incharge of that
Nick