• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Raising money for the club

Ok so heres the deal we need to raise some money for the club what we have is a lot but we need some more to get our non-profit paper work taken care of so we can actually become a real legit club please help us to get some money raised. We will be looking for donations of corals to be raffled off and also we'll be holding corals frag sales to build up our account. If you would like to donate a frag or two to be raffled off, all money will be going into the club, you can send emails to NJRCinfo@aol.com. I'll respond ASAP to all emails.

Thanks
Kevin Romano

That would be great my new frag tanks will be set up hopefully next week and then I'll start trying to get some frags in it for the club to raffle off.

Thanks
Kevin

Well, I have never fraged anything before. Just to get it off the current rock and get it onto something else. I'm a bit unsure of what the heck to do. So if anyone has some time to come on by and we can have a frag party. Or in my case, a Frag clinic.

Well guys me and Kevin have a bunch of people lookin to get ready to sponsor our clubs and also donate alot of livestock and drygoods to us for raffles and auctions things are looking great so as soon as we get the bylaws voted in the wheels are going but cant get to top speed till the votes are in :)
Nick