• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Red Sea Max 250 and livestock $500

ole farny

NJRC Member
Original RSM 250 AIO with rounded corners (front and side all one piece of glass) circa 2012. This tank is a literal tank and its not going to come apart at the seams. This has been both a mixed LPS/SPS and softies tank for me over the years. I’d prefer to sell it as a complete system with livestock, but might consider separating system and livestock if no one wants both. Price will be the same with or without livestock - $600. If you are an NJ Reefers member, you can have the set up for $500. If tank ends up coming without livestock I will thoroughly clean it. Pick up in Cherry Hill, NJ

System details:

RSM 250 (65 gallons total) approx. 36” x 24” x 24”
RS Skimmer (stock)
Dual return pumps 600 and 300 mph
Upgraded Steve’s LED lights in stock RS hood (January 2022)
1 bank of PARmax2 Extreme 14-up LED Array - 16,000K
1 bank of PARmax2 Extreme 14-up LED Array- 14,000K
both array’s have iridescence booster, whatever that is
Hurricane X programmable light controller, 4 channels, fully dimmable, dawn/dusk with temp sensor
Tunze 3155 Osmolator ATO with 5 gallon reservoir
Finnex heater
Jebao DP-4 dosing pump with 2 DIY dosing containers

Livestock details:

Lyretail Anthia (1), Blue Damsel (1), mated pair of Ocellaris Clowns, Dusky Jawfish
Massive colony of Sinularia 18” to 24” across
lots of super mature live rock including some Pukani (there is a Mandarin in the tank I will keep)
3 to 5 or more bubble tip anemones, including at least one Bauspawn variety
Ricordea yuma, discosoma, rhodactis and St. Thomas mushrooms
hermits, stars and snails (many kinds including vermetids!)
aiptasia

Note: the Sinularia colony is attached to some tonga branch, which i will be keeping since it is so hard to come by these days, so it will take a week or two to reattach to live rock.IMG_2246.jpegIMG_2245.jpegIMG_2242.jpegIMG_2237.jpegIMG_2235.jpegIMG_2231.jpegIMG_2228.jpegIMG_2224.jpegIMG_2222.jpegIMG_2218.jpegIMG_2217.jpeg

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
If you decide to part out, I will take the anthia and the sinularia. I have some tonga branch that I could give you to replace the piece that the sinularia is attached to.

ole farny

NJRC Member
thanks, bigyank, i'll put you down on the list for that and i'd rather not take the sinularia off the tonga branch to begin with. love that you have some to swap

ole farny

NJRC Member
making a price drop to $500 for everything or $400 if you are an nj reefers club member in good standing.

Last edited: