• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

this is a cool toy!!

I saw these at Menlo Park Mall a few weeks back. I just laughed. I've seen the video before too - it was posted on Sports Illustrated (of all places). The club should get one and use it as a lure in front of the Frag swap. LOL.

malulu

NJRC Member
I saw these at Menlo Park Mall a few weeks back. I just laughed. I've seen the video before too - it was posted on Sports Illustrated (of all places). The club should get one and use it as a lure in front of the Frag swap. LOL.

great idea!!

tie them to the entrance, and make sure to have a string attached to the bottom, so it won't flight away...

I just opened the sunday paper and saw the toysRus Flier is selling these at 25% off. Valid thru Oct 1, 2011. Of course seems like they marked up the MSRP...lol.

$37.49 each. Amazon sells them for $40.
Helium tank is $14.99 (i dunno if you are required to get that also).

oh on the frag swap idea - if the club doesn't want to trouble itself with keeping it inventoried every year - then they could just raffle the thing off....

malulu

NJRC Member
as one of the reviewer from Amazon said, it did not came with Helium tank, i will use the same one i got from Party City for balloon...

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It would be pointless to tie it down outside, you can get regular clownfish balloons for that. I would totally fly this around in the expo area. :D Inside you don't have to worry about a gust of wind taking it to neverland.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
These things are really cool! I'm thinking about buying one as a present for the Dive Shop. Everyone always gives them wacky fish related presents and I'm pretty sure they don't have one of these yet.