• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB soft corals (Howell)

Hey all

I'm trying to get my tank together. Looking to get some shrooms, zoas, leather's and other softies. Anybody have anything for sell?

Rev

Re: WTB soft corals

Don't know were you live but you are more then welcome to take a look at my tank and see what you want....I have some LARGE leathers. Some are different shades of green. I have some smaller green polyp toadstools. Give me a call 856-371-1090 BILL

If you get up here to Rockaway, I have some mushrooms I'm trying to get rid of (turquoise with red spots) (they date back to club meeting #6) and I would be happy to cut you a hunk of my long-term (9 years) green nepthea.

If you are up near Plainsboro/Princeton area I have nice little frags of Tyree Leather and I will give you one for free. Let me know.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
You may want to PM Whitebird1, he has a ton of softies for sale in manasquan which might be closer for you.

N

njstillwell

Selling my double headed yellow fuji leather. Check out the for sale/trade for pics its up for 80$.