• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I am out

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Dude!
I don't buy it. You'r way too much into this.
Hold some lights and pumps for next year and the change of heart. :)
nah I am like a shark I only move forward I never go back. I thought about a small tank and it's all the same ****.
I still have to test and maintain.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
nah I am like a shark I only move forward I never go back. I thought about a small tank and it's all the same ****.
I still have to test and maintain.
Really, Mark)C never tests. Just ask Matt (Bot) he hard attack cause Mark did not know water params.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I thought about occasionally testing, but then I'd probably kill the tank.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I mean, why not just go fowlr. Or easier corals I don't test often at all
nah I am not a big fish person I am here for the corals. its not only testing.
its the fact that every time I lose power I Get scared and I have a generator.,
every time I go on vacation I have to think about the tanks and how can it stay stable.
I also don't like prices of everything going so high.

nah I am not a big fish person I am here for the corals. its not only testing.
its the fact that every time I lose power I Get scared and I have a generator.,
every time I go on vacation I have to think about the tanks and how can it stay stable.
I also don't like prices of everything going so high.
Don't go food shopping you won't like those prices either :)

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Went to Amado's today- a bit depressing for me- I remember his room in all it's glory- the DT gone, just low boys filled with rock, water on the floor from the 200g tank getting moved out- still the same guy-very generous, loves to talk. Picked up my light, thought he was giving me a small frag- turned out to be a rock with 40-50 shrooms on it- I will miss you my friend- maybe you will come back some day

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Went to Amado's today- a bit depressing for me- I remember his room in all it's glory- the DT gone, just low boys filled with rock, water on the floor from the 200g tank getting moved out- still the same guy-very generous, loves to talk. Picked up my light, thought he was giving me a small frag- turned out to be a rock with 40-50 shrooms on it- I will miss you my friend- maybe you will come back some day
Thank you for your kind word. This community has always been good to me. I will miss it