• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone hear from Sid (The_Codfather)

He did ok. I talked to him a few days ago. He's real busy helping in the clean up.

Twisteds 40 breeder

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I was hoping he was ok, his house is pretty high up. He hasn't returned my calls or text, he must be busy!.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

I left him a message as well. I know some people that live a little further back then him that had about 6 feet of water in there house. Good to know he is ok.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Glad to hear he's ok Len. I was actually thinking about him earlier today. I saw someone with a hat just like his and it reminded me of him.

He was crazy busy when I talked to him but am gonna try to drop by and see him this week. He live right around the corner from the inlaws. We've made a few trips that way to bring up food and supplies to the area. My heart hurts for you guys. I went through quite a few canes when I was down in fl. Went without power for close to a month. And helped with the cleanup in norleans after Katrina. If any of you need anything please pm me. My home is open and my family will do what we can.

Twisteds 40 breeder