• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

few pics

90 gallon reef ready with a 20 long fuge / sump (remora pro hanging on it) with chaeto along with a cpr (med size) hang on fuge. tunze 6065 i think along with a nano tunze for circulation. ehim return pump . lighting is current nova extreme 8 bulb fixture with some altered individual reflectors crammed in it not the best but keep sps med to high and a crocea clam on the bottom for well over a year with all growing. fish are yellow tang, kole tang, 2 chromis, flame angel, and ornate wrasse. have 1 skunk cleaner and a cbs along with a mixture of sps, lps and softies

guess i can put some bigger pics up used to swf.coms 500pixel pic size, have been meaning to join just havent been on the site in a while. as for pic of the month i will have to see what i can do with a little bigger pics 1st