• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

HELLO from Club-Zoa!!

Well hello everyone!

Great forum you have here. Let me introduce myself. My name is David (revhtree) and I am the owner of www.club-zoa.com. We are hosting a banner for your upcoming frag swap at the site and you guys are now doing the same for us. Me and Phyllis go back to another time and another place! Great memories for me in the beginning of my hobby run. ;D

I just wanted to invite you all over to our humble home to be a part of a fun group of laid back reefers who are having a good time and enjoying this hobby that we all love. Come on over, join the club, and introduce yourself as a member of NJRC to let me know you made it.

Also FWIW we don't just enjoy zoanthids and palys, we love sps and lps to! 8)

www.club-sps.com and www.club-lps.com

Well thats it for now! Thanks for having me......

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Welcome to our forums and thanks for flying our Banner. Just stopped at your site, NICE. I'll have to stop back when I have more time.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Aaahhhh, the good ol' AA days (no, not that AA people... I know what you're thinking)!

Good to see you here. Thanks for the banner exchange. We appreciate the help in getting the word out about the swap. Congratulations on your successful community. I love being able to say "I knew him when"! ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I love that tabletop display that you did for CZ. Did you find someplace to get a good deal on one or did you pay retail for the setup? Looks really nice. You headed up to MACNA?

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sure, I'll talk to you! Welcome to NJRC and thanks so much for working with us on posting our banner on your site. I've been there a few times and created an account. I'm just lurking right now to get my bearings but will be posting there soon.

Also, stop by the Home Page and hit the Shout Box. That's where the lively conversation takes place!

Again, welcome and thanks for checking in!

Sweet! You guess are awesome!

So do you all have Jersey accents??? LOL!

I admit I do talk country. (not as bad as others) 8)

Phyllis the Display I put together myself. I got the table top display from a place on the net, had the tablecloth made here, and did all the graphics myself.

I wont be at MACNA this time, but I will be at all of the next year! :D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
revhtree said:
Sweet! You guess are awesome!

This really is a great group!

revhtree said:
So do you all have Jersey accents??? LOL!

We don't have accents the rest of you do!! ;D

revhtree said:
I admit I do talk country. (not as bad as others) 8)

;D

revhtree said:
Phyllis the Display I put together myself. I got the table top display from a place on the net, had the tablecloth made here, and did all the graphics myself.

I saw the thread where you put it together, so I knew you did the content yourself, I was just looking for a good place to pick one of those TT displays up. Looks like it would come in handy.

revhtree said:
I wont be at MACNA this time, but I will be at all of the next year! :D

All of next year?! Where exactly are ya'll from?! I thought you were from Tn?

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dave. Welcome to NJRC. Can you send me an email confermation to log on to your site. I've been waiting since Sat. Maybe it got mixed in my junk mail. Thanks for your help.
michaelm2431@yahoo.com

mikem said:
Dave. Welcome to NJRC. Can you send me an email confermation to log on to your site. I've been waiting since Sat. Maybe it got mixed in my junk mail. Thanks for your help.
michaelm2431@yahoo.com

Hey thanks for the welcome!

Also sending you an email now. It should do it auto, but i will resend. Sorry for the confusion and wait.