• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Help needed at njreefers table

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey everyone,

As you may have seen, we have been invited to the north jersey coral show on Sept 29. If anyone is interested to help and hand out fliers and hang out at the table, please let me know asap. So far it's me and Mark that will be there. Just need maybe one or two others. All information about the show is listed in one of the threads. Message me if you have any questions or want to help out.

DeL

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
That's not much time. Do we have any decent advertising stuff for the table? Do we have a budget.
Sorry, been out of it for a few weeks.
I can get some banners done if we need them. I have 2 holders and to print them would be about 80-100 each.
This is what I'm talking about...
I can lend the frames but we use them for our business.
If we have 200-250 I should be able to get the frames, prints, and design done but would have to start acting immediately.

Brochures. I still have the designs from a few years ago. Anyone have any of these stored anywhere? We printed a couple thousand, no idea who was holding them.

I can also put together a small video in Premier Pro that loops showing some club info, but I'd need input. Can lend the monitor from work to be set up on the table.

Also, membership applications? A raffle for something if anyone signs up?

May also have table time, but Sept is crazy for me atm, can do all the above at night over the next week if we get a move on.

erics210

NJRC Member
Also, membership applications? A raffle for something if anyone signs up?
I will be at the show as well...after my initial walk around and stuff I can help out too!

I can bring a small tank with a pair or 2 of clownfish as Raffle Items. I can bring a cool little tank, water, plastic bags for bagging up etc.

Can probably leave the fish on the table for attention... And just add a CARD to the Raffle Table and once Raffle is over they pick up at the NJ Reefers table.

Last edited: