• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Its been a while.

motortrendz

NJRC Member
So it's been a while, and I own some an apology. after the fundraiser 4 and a half years ago I vanished. I had to deal with some things in my life and I didn't want to put that on anyone else, so I kept it to myself. I figured I could throw a fundraiser and help the club as best I could. Well I'm home now. It wasn't easy, but I'm here. My tank is on life support. Ut amazingly it still stands. It's fish only with 4 fish remaining. My vlamingi tang is now 8 years old and over 12in long with 4in streamers. My hippo is 6 years old and about 7 in. Birdwrasse is 8inches and 7 years old. And my melinarus wrasse is 6years old and about 5in. Crazy how they survived. But mostly thanks to my wife and dad for doing their best. Soo I'll be posting a new build thread. Bc there's no way I'm going to not have a reef tank again. I was given a 120g and some equipment to get started. Plus everything I had before. (Some stuff is trash but others still new in the boxes) anyway, just wanted to reach out and hope you guys will have me back?