• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

North Jersey Fall Coral Show September 29th 2024

Hey everyone, wanted to get the word out about our 2nd Annual North Jersey Fall Coral Show, this year it will be held on September 29th 2024 from 11am - 5 pm.

We have a ton of great coral, saltwater fish, 3D prints, rockscape, and dry good vendors that will be on hand.

Last year we had over 300 attendees, and are expecting to do better this year, the first 75 paid attendees receive a free frag upon entry. We also have a TON of free giveaways and raffle prizes, so definitely a show you want to try and get to!

As we solidify our prizes and giveaways I will post more updates here.

Hope you all can make it,

Thank you

Paul - Lakeside Reefer

Attachments

• Untitled-3.png
    Untitled-3.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 18
  • Untitled-2.png
    Untitled-2.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 17
  • Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 17

knockout

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
We have 15 coral vendors coming and a handful of other vendors.
I am going to try to make it, I am tired of large swaps with overpriced corals, and I hope this is more geared to the hobbyist overstock and aquaculture corals,
is there a vendor list available?

EZreefin

NJRC Member
I actually went last year. It was a great turnout and I bought a bunch of goodies! Thanks for the info. I'm gonna talk to the wife and try to make it up there again this year!

knockout

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
HOLDUP!!!!!!! IS THIS MR KELVIN HIMSELF????? Mr knockout aqua from Pennsylvania?? Daaaaaamn!!!! Been years bro!! I have a feeling I probably met Paul before too. @knockout
LOL people are going to think I am someone they need to know , I am so glad to see this forum is still going strong, good job guys for keeping it going when so may have just fallen off.

I've been good, keeping it going, had the tanks running in autopilot while I was away, all was good until a tree fell in the neighborhood and took out power, lost all fish and all Acros, luckily evething else was okay, recovering good thanks to the Deals and Steals threads here, ready for a fragswap not dominated by the large vendors

How have you been Mr Vice President

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
LOL people are going to think I am someone they need to know , I am so glad to see this forum is still going strong, good job guys for keeping it going when so may have just fallen off.

I've been good, keeping it going, had the tanks running in autopilot while I was away, all was good until a tree fell in the neighborhood and took out power, lost all fish and all Acros, luckily evething else was okay, recovering good thanks to the Deals and Steals threads here, ready for a fragswap not dominated by the large vendors

How have you been Mr Vice President
I'm good man. You going to the show? We can talk more there.

DeL
-soon to be President ;)

Absolute huge thank you to Reefco Aquariums and Planet Aquariums for making this happen! We will be raffling a Planet Aquariums Tideline AIO 21.4 Gallon Cube Aquarium! To make it even better we will have a Chandler Rocks custom scape, a rack from Rhinos Reef Random Flow Generator from VCA , and a few more goodies from Lakeside Reefing in this bundle!
Talk about an amazing prize!
Make sure you come in for your chance to take this home
September 29th 11am-5pm
268 Greenwood Ave
Midland Park NJ

459718220_122172428552091524_6025539283990560123_n.jpg