• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Paul, I know the feeling with this comment you made ..... I can't help it, if I see an interesting fish that I hardly, if ever see, I need it.

Why I have a Mexican wrasse and Nebulous wrasse.

OOOOhhhhh NNooo. I have way to many fish. Soon they will have to take turns putting their heads in the water. :(

I can't help it, if I see an interesting fish that I hardly, if ever see, I need it.

OMG. I have hair algae but no hair on my head. All my fish look great and want to spawn, but I can't use any more fish.

My corals don't look as good, I think they are jealous of all the fish and don't want to stand up in their full glory. I need a bigger tank so I need a bigger house but I'm to old to get one.

I am going on my beach walk now so I hope I don't find a baby swordfish or horseshoe crab because I know I will put them in my tank. :rolleyes:
It's quite obvious, you need a larger tank, and use the current one as a sump or refugium. (grin)

Paul B

NJRC Member
These guys also "may" be spawning, but I can't find their nest. Or maybe they are just trying to see who has the best stripe.. :cool:

These guys are also pretty old as one of them is from my last house and I have lived here for 6 years so one may be 10 or 12.

When they are young, the look like this as this is the same fish

Paul B

NJRC Member
Possum Wrasses.

I'm going to try to list my fish, mostly for my benefit but I don't know what many of them are.

2 Fireclowns
3 Red Waspfish
7, 9 or 10 clown gobies, different colors. Green, Black, blue, yellow and gray
2 six line wrasses
2 Possum Wrasses.
1 some kind of red fish, maybe a cardinal, I have no idea and don't remember buying it
1 Hippo Tang
1 Other tang, it will come to me. Tamini, or something like that.
1 Chalk Bass
2 Bangai Cardinals
2 Sunburst Anthius
3 Neon Gobies
3 Hectors gobies
1 Black something
1 Filefish
2 Blue stripe pipefish
2 Watchman Gobies
2 Mandarins
1 Red Scooter Dragonette
1 Perchlet
2-3- 4 or 8 small bleenies
2 Possum Wrasses
1 Long Nose Hawkfish
1 Ruby Red dragonette

So about 50 fish. I'm sure I missed one of two.