• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Austyn's 125 Gal mixed reef...

So just by switching my frag tank from a 4 bulb t5's(54w ea) to leds and the refugium light cfl to leds i have seen a $53.26 decrease in my electric bill. i can only imagine when i switch over the DT metal halides what it will be.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
So just by switching my frag tank from a 4 bulb t5's(54w ea) to leds and the refugium light cfl to leds i have seen a $53.26 decrease in my electric bill. i can only imagine when i switch over the DT metal halides what it will be.

yay for savings!!! more money for corals! haha

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Ive always had it. Just my tank would not keep em alive.now, no problems.

well then good friend, we shall be in negotiations with future trades and possibly making some joint ventures into high end zoa packs. :)

Ugh what a day. So i stay home today to receive the LEDS from FED EX. im waiting and waiting. At this point i could of acctually gone to work and be back in time to receive them. Well around 530 i receive an email saying that No delivery attempt was made and will deliver next business day. WT(*&^*&*&^%*&^##$!!!!!!

Apparently the driver decided she had enough and drove back to the facility and quit. To top it off the facility closes at 4. WT(*^@^$%$@&&!!! So i have to wait till tomorrow and go pick them up. ugh... I keep telling myself i have waiting this ong another day wont hurt right??? RIGHT???? LOL

On a good note got my z and P pack in today nice and warm. Way to go USPS... for delivering my package during the snow fall.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I had some corals delivered today and they missed the courier so they sat at Fedex until I went and got them. They were fine as they were packed well and held inside the facility so they were not out in the cold.

Where did you order zoas from?

I had some corals delivered today and they missed the courier so they sat at Fedex until I went and got them. They were fine as they were packed well and held inside the facility so they were not out in the cold.

Where did you order zoas from?
Thats good to hear. Its all in the packing. I got them on R2R and joe knows reef

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Dude, USPS doesnt stop delivery unless the world was about to end. lol

glad the zoas came unharmed!

Finally!!!!!
20131211_155016_zpshzikys63.jpg