• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
Hey everyone, my name is Paul, aka Lakeside Reefer, I've been in the hobby for over 20 years, have had many tanks varying from small bio cubes, basic 75 gallon tanks, a 155 bow front, a 180, and probably a few more I've forgotten about.

I currently have a Waterbox 70.2 in my office, and also have a dedicated coral system with about 450 gallons total volume between 4 tanks that are all tied together, along with a custom 36" clownfish harem anemone tank.

I also own Lakeside Reefing which I formed 2 years ago, growing and selling corals and equipment primarily online throughout the USA. I've been at shows like RAP NYC, ReefingUSA, a few other small shows, I also host the North Jersey Fall Coral Show, that's located in Midland Park NJ.

It's nice to finally be able to post on this forum, and look forward to being part of this community.

Thank you

Paul - Lakeside Reefer
Oakland NJ
Finally your here.....lol