• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

"If you want to upgrade your tank I want you to upgrade my front porch!"

Doesn't have a name. It is something that I got for free. It has looked like crap for the longest time. Just recently it started to color up. There have been a number of times where I almost chucked it in the trash. I am starting to think saving it was a good thing. Now all I have to do it give it a stupid name and watch the $$$ roll in!

Coming along nicely Matt. Glad to see you didn't lose all the nice stuff.

BTW did you know all your pics are missing

Yup I noticed that. I sure hope they can get it fixed. I'd hate to lose all of them.

Thanks for the comment. I think the death has halted (knock on wood). I have 1 or 2 acros left that are in bad shape but I'm not seeing any new death.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
I just went thru and re-added your photos for the past two hours. Didn't get every single one but did most of them. With the new site you can upload them directly here no need to post on Photo bucket anymore.

I just went thru and re-added your photos for the past two hours. Didn't get every single one but did most of them. With the new site you can upload them directly here no need to post on Photo bucket anymore.
Wow I really appreciate it!

Thank you for all that you do!

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Look who wants to help me cook some rock!
12890BD1-6A97-4F87-AA15-5B6746FC90DE_zpsy8sh85kq.jpg

(I would never let him help me with this job)

here is my favorite

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Nice pack!! Can't wait to see pictures when they're in the tank! How's everything been with the tank lately?