• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

"If you want to upgrade your tank I want you to upgrade my front porch!"

I just picked up the new LRS today from Paradise pets in Westampton. Can't beat it for $18! I picked up a small female eightline the other day from LiveAquaria and it has been a pain to get to eat. I picked up some live blackworms and brine and it would only eat the brine. I think the blackworms were too long for it. When I fed it the LRS it went crazy for it and ate a ton of it! I'm sold.
ABF3ECF9-068D-4E43-A85F-B1337C9E4830_zpsythklbxa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to try that out when I get my tank stocked... How is paradise pets? Still have ICH infested tanks and dead frags? :/

Love LRS food, you will be very happy.
I love Larry's also. I usually use the the Reef Frenzy or the Herb blend. I have been following his r2r threads on this new blend. I can say I'm really happy with it. It seems more chunkier also and that makes my Betta a happy fish. I am sure it would not of mattered what kind I put in the tank the wrasse would of eaten it. Just the new stuff is supposed to be geared toward finicky eaters.

I'll have to try that out when I get my tank stocked... How is paradise pets? Still have ICH infested tanks and dead frags? :/
I honestly stopped looking at the livestock and just grab the food and go.

Corals look great, did you fire up the laser?

Thanks Mike! I have not gotten it yet in the mail. I had to get it from China and I places the order on the 2nd. It says it could take up to 30 days and when I went to check the status of it the other day this popped up
2F5F1030-F8FA-4808-AE1B-E5CC0815C825_zpsykpni8rz.jpg

So I hope it got out before the holiday. They wouldn't ship the batteries with it because some issue with customs. So I had to order them from ebay. They came in the mail this week. I ordered a bunch of them because what I have been reading is that they don't last long. I also ordered a second set of safety glasses so somebody else could be in the room.

Once I get good at it i may have to hire myself out as an aptasia hit man!

These are some pictures I took with my cell when the lights were about to go off.
9E238BA2-C258-4AEE-837A-9C982A424AF9_zpsdb6n7spk.jpg

48BE25BE-D4D5-4328-B0BC-014082A2E6A7_zpshf9y7g6u.jpg

B73B987D-10E7-4079-8F33-EBEDB148A911_zps40dl2lvg.jpg

3D5714DE-7BC7-4DDB-8535-DFC4A2CCA20E_zpse8y5uccb.jpg

Just messing around

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Nice score with the black tang. Gorgeous fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only worry is my purple tang. I have the black in an acclimation box for now. I don't see any aggression yet. I'll leave him in there for a few days and see what happens.