• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sunny's FOWLR build thread ....

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Thanks ItzJu. The way he has it stacked up with stuff I don't know how many scratches that thing might have :).

It is acrylic anyways. So it if off my list.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Would you connect it to your existing setup?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I wish I could Bob, but the place where the FOWLR is going to go I cannot do that. That is the main reason I do not have it setup yet.
I do not want to get into lugging buckets again ..

I completely hear you. That is why I never had a qt tank. I rearranged the fish room and now have one. I hate the bucket trips haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
stocking plans :)? If you need help moving it or anything let me know I'll make the trip.

It will be pretty much angels, a harlequin tusk, a moorish idol and a Sohal.

I will need help moving for sure. It will be last week of March though.

NICE! If you are successful with the moorish idol I might be more inclined to do one :).

Keep me posted I am working 2 Saturdays in March, but not 100% on the dates yet. If I am free I will be there.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Jeez. Thank you so much guys. I am overwhelmed. Thank You , Thank You for the generous offers.

It will be end of March most probably.

Sunny

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hmm .. Hmm.. Where can I use you? Hmm..

OK. So March contest will be how do I use Paul for the move! He is really no good at weight lifting anymore ;) ;)

You obviously haven't seen me with my shirt off:

muscleMan-s397x477-45962.jpg