• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sunny's FOWLR build thread ....

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Hello Everyone

I am back from vacation. Still jet lagged as I type this. I need to pickup the tank from AO this weekend. I will need someone with a truck and 3 volunteers for the tank pickup. Please let me know who can help out.

I am also off tomorrow so we can do Fri, Sat or Sunday whatever suits you guys.

Thanks again for the helping hand.

Sunny

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Thanks Mike. That makes two of us for tomorrow. We need two more volunteers for tomorrow.

Myself and Mike should be able to load it from AO with Will's help. We will need two more people at my house to off load the tank.

Sunny

I could probably help tomorrow evening. Not sure what time you are thinking about getting it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I just got a call from my surgery scheduler

I have a 2:45pm dr appt tomorrow in East Brunswick. If we get to AO @ 12 when he opens that gives enough time to get to your place unload and get to my appt. or we can do it after my appt. which ever works best..

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Thanks to all who responded. Let me work the specifics with Mike and I will post a time for folks to meet at my house.

In all probability it will be after 5 PM tomorrow evening.

Stay tuned.

Sunny

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
We plan to be at AO tomorrow around 5 PM. So I would say around 6:30 is when I need two more people at my house.

Please let me know.

Sunny

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sunny, I could meet you at AO and then drive back to your house. I’m not going to go to your place just to turn around and almost pass my house on the way back to AO. So I’ll see you at AO tomorrow around 5…..if anything changes, let me know. I will then drive back to your house and supervise the removal of the tank, while I sip on a rum and coke…..but real rum, not this wussy clear rum! :grin:

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Sunny, I could meet you at AO and then drive back to your house. I’m not going to go to your place just to turn around and almost pass my house on the way back to AO. So I’ll see you at AO tomorrow around 5…..if anything changes, let me know. I will then drive back to your house and supervise the removal of the tank, while I sip on a rum and coke…..but real rum, not this wussy clear rum! :grin:

Paul

You got the rum and coke. However there is no need to drive to AO as I said earlier. We can load up the tank in the truck with Will's help. Also there is almost always someone warming the couch in AO. So all I need is two people around 6:30 at my house to off load the tank.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Paul

You got the rum and coke. However there is no need to drive to AO as I said earlier. We can load up the tank in the truck with Will's help. Also there is almost always someone warming the couch in AO. So all I need is two people around 6:30 at my house to off load the tank.

At your house......I'll be there.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
The tank is in the garage. However my whole plan of FOWLR has been scratched, thanks to Paul, Bob and Mike.

The new plan is to now tie the tank to the existing system and have it in the same room with my 350G. Oh well!

Stay tuned for more.

Sunny