• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

"If you want to upgrade your tank I want you to upgrade my front porch!"

Diggin the marine betta shot. She looks great

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Thanks Kyle. It is my favorite fish. it has probably doubled if not more since I got it from you. I am very happy. i hand feed him everyday. well I feed him with tongs everyday. Huge chunks of squid or krill o

does the anemone bother those frags? tank is looking good man.

Not really. I know it will sting them but it won't kill anything right away. There was a Jedi mind trick mongo under it for about a week and it was fine when I noticed it. In my past experience once it finds a home it doesn't tend to walk. It's just getting it to find a spot. For me it's always in the back of the tank and not in the perfect spot I made for it.

SUICIDE
E1C0686B-46E8-40D3-80F2-815D32C45FF3_zps5ihmay4q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wait Matt, I thought the title said the WHOLE porch....so I thought I saw your car at HD collecting supplies:

Lumber-Car-A.jpg

Wait Matt, I thought the title said the WHOLE porch....so I thought I saw your car at HD collecting supplies:

Lumber-Car-A.jpg

This will be the next picture after i go to Lowes today. I need to pick up a dozen 2x8x16 and Lowes wants a $65 to deliver them 4 miles to my house. I don't want to hang that much out the back of my truck.

I have a plan...