• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

"If you want to upgrade your tank I want you to upgrade my front porch!"

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Matt, that's surprising....gas goes bad.....fairly quickly. Unless you have a gas stabilizer, I'd drain the gas (and throw it in you car), leaving the generator empty. The light volatiles quickly evaporate, making the starting process rather difficult.

And pretty cool video on the cardinals.

The Aquarium Center had Yasha Gobies on sale today for $25. With all the talk of them lately I couldn't resist. Too bad they didn't have any skrimps left to pair with him.

I will get some pictures when it comes out of hiding.

FTS
74C98C23-AEF3-4BF1-A118-52237FDFDE63_zps8i64sez8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
UPS dropped it off this morning
2BA91ACC-6041-484A-8CC6-F6EFEF80588D_zpsljfu2bgf.jpg

E6C4BC6D-9D18-40C6-A5E1-AB85A3FAE7F0_zpsdmwyf3te.jpg

Very well built. Between the bone cutters and the glue is $50 easily!

Last edited by a moderator:

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Nice! Been thinking about picking one up for a while now. I really like the box. Keep us updated after you use the tools.

Nice! Been thinking about picking one up for a while now. I really like the box. Keep us updated after you use the tools.

The tools are absolutely top of the line. I'd get it before the price jumps back to $99. Then I think it's a bit high. But at $49 it's great. The only thing it's missing is the scalpel.

The tools are absolutely top of the line. I'd get it before the price jumps back to $99. Then I think it's a bit high. But at $49 it's great. The only thing it's missing is the scalpel.
Where'd you get it from? My kit is falling apart bc I didn't take care of it :/

Cool, thanks Matt

No problem! The sale has been going on all month. It's not on just the frag kit. I was hoping that the aquarium center sold the kits but they don't so you have to look online. Premium aquatics gets to us the quickest. I placed the order on Tuesday.

No problem! The sale has been going on all month. It's not on just the frag kit. I was hoping that the aquarium center sold the kits but they don't so you have to look online. Premium aquatics gets to us the quickest. I placed the order on Tuesday.
Even if aquarium center had them, they probably wouldn't put em on sale bc AC sucks like that some times Lol