• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

"If you want to upgrade your tank I want you to upgrade my front porch!"

Feeding Time
199_zps2751c9ee.jpg

202_zpse1067121.jpg

200_zpsfff43625.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Very nice matt! Love the scoly feeding pictures. The borb looks great, definitely on my list if fish to get.

I have an empty house and nothing to do.
(this does not happen all that often)
014_zps2e98c502.jpg

018_zps99d3bf9b.jpg

017_zpsaf7db0ee.jpg

008_zps68a92178.jpg

007_zps9500a62e.jpg

011_zps2bbf762e.jpg

006_zps7987f160.jpg

005_zps713a1caa.jpg

003_zps18b92f6a.jpg

002_zpsaa148f23.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice shots Matt. I know when I'm home alone with nothing to do I'm always looking for ways to improve my tank Lol usually resulting in spending lots of money haha

I didn't technically spend money, but I did set something up to spend some in the near future. I did make more coral food, and then I hand fed all of them.

Edit: I did spend $12 on eBay... I got a mortar & pestle. I got tired of crushing up all the food to make my super special coral food blend.

I didn't technically spend money, but I did set something up to spend some in the near future. I did make more coral food, and then I hand fed all of them.

Edit: I did spend $12 on eBay... I got a mortar & pestle. I got tired of crushing up all the food to make my super special coral food blend.

Oh no not $12 haha good stuff man. Speaking of food, I need to get more LRS food soon :)

I just had mnat grab me a pack from mark. He picked up the frags for the meeting yesterday so I got lucky. I take a bunch of different kinds of dry food and crush it up. They go nuts for it

Elos pellets
two different kinds of flake food 1 is from that group buy and the other is from that other group buy that never happened.
BRS Reef Chilli

i grind them all up with a spoon and then when I wake up around 5ish i shut the return off and put some in the tank. other times I will spot feed them with Julian's Thing

Elos pellets
two different kinds of flake food 1 is from that group buy and the other is from that other group buy that never happened.
BRS Reef Chilli

i grind them all up with a spoon and then when I wake up around 5ish i shut the return off and put some in the tank. other times I will spot feed them with Julian's Thing
Nice nice, I was thinking of attempting to mix a bunch of seafood together and freezing it.