• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

"If you want to upgrade your tank I want you to upgrade my front porch!"

It all depends on who you ask. I would rather just spend the $20 and get a pack of LRS. You will probably spend almost that much to get all the ingredients if not more to make it. Kind of like going to Firestone to get your oil changed vs. doing it yourself.
I'll have to give one of them a try

It all depends on who you ask. I would rather just spend the $20 and get a pack of LRS. You will probably spend almost that much to get all the ingredients if not more to make it. Kind of like going to Firestone to get your oil changed vs. doing it yourself.
Yeah I guess you're right. Maybe I'll just stick to LRS. Saves me money, time and a mess in my kitchen I'm sure haha

Bubble Gum Milli
017_zps53b99592.jpg

RMF Red Matrix
018_zps74c9cca0.jpg

Mother of Pearl
023_zps7ed714a8.jpg

The pink one on the left is PC Rainbow

Last edited by a moderator:
Grey Head Wrasse
B0344821-BA35-46A5-B768-8708DCA9B0AF_zpsaas2qqw4.jpg

I have only had flasher or fairy wrasses in the past. This is the first time I have had a wrasse that burries.
(I have no patience)

After 6 days buried in the sand my wife sent me this picture this morning
16DB621E-25F1-4B42-B13C-11ECD3EEFB18_zps9nuvlwxu.jpg

I went home at lunch and fed him PE Mysis and flake food. Eats like he hasn't eaten in a week!

Here is the LiveAquaria Picture
22DE7537-4410-4E62-A378-0D918175B59B_zpsresaml1h.jpg

Will it eat vermitid snails? Not sure if that falls w/in their diet of "pests"

No clue. I do have them but have learned to just deal with them. It would be great if he ate them. I will keep an eye out. I have not been home the last 2 days so I have not been able to watch him pick at anything yet.

I will let you know

I watched a YouTube video of the female transferring the eggs over to the male. Kind of neat.

I was cleaning out my shed this morning and I figured I should take this out and fire it up. Only took 2 pulls! I ran it for 15 min. and put it back.
4A9E64B6-9374-4DA7-A75B-78D8B16D88C9_zpsktqqgsty.jpg

Knock on wood I have not needed it since I got it last summer...