• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

"If you want to upgrade your tank I want you to upgrade my front porch!"

I think it is time to get rid of my Yellow Tang. I keep seeing him pick at the mouth of my scolly & also my Bowerbanki. both of them look in horrible shape!

Matt I wasn't going to tell you this but the last time I was there your purple and Chevron tang were both picking at them just FYI
If you need to re-home them I would take them I guess just to help you out :)

Thanks dan. I will bring them right over. You know now that I think about it the Borb & the Labouti we're picking at the sps. I'll bring them too

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Sounds like your tanks going to be empty. You can bring it over to my place. I'll PM you the address...lol. Sorry to hear about the tang hopefully it won't be too hard to catch.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If he's picking at their food and not their flesh, maybe try feeding the scolys at night when the tang is hunkered down? That might allow you to keep the tang and save the scolys. ;)

Last weekend my son and I built a new stool to stand on for me to work in the tank and him to look in the tank.

This is what we used to use
012F1DE9-69AA-4F26-B273-1AE67734C4A7_zpshkq4scqu.jpg

This is what we built.
2311CC08-D5A2-4ED4-B469-715C1EABEDDA_zps6zde5qko.jpg

102_zpse1736739.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't usually buy frags on ebay but I did the other day.

Candlelight Loripse
1702E4A1-609D-42BE-9BFC-1F5668AF6957_zps47ycjvfr.jpg

Rainbow Gaza Acro
07DC05DB-27A9-43E0-A2D5-8EAAE4DBF483_zpsl3lcbkwx.jpg

Rainbow Haze Acro
EF4763CE-3FC4-4D7D-B010-306309A159B5_zpsgajkqfdx.jpg

I'm hoping for a diamond in the rough...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good Matt , good luck and hope to see them bigger....nice job on the stool, I like it too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5