• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New to this

Today. Darmax96 picked up a pair of black box lights I no longer needed. (Very nice to meet you). As a very nice thank you for giving him the lights (I was just happy they are getting used). He gave me a few frags. They are as follows.
Purple tip green hammer
Hairy green mushroom
And a pink sponge encrusting a branch of another piece of hammer.

They have been dipped (they were very clean) and are in there quarantine tank. I will take pics when they relax from the stress and open up. For now the following is a pic of one of the hammers heads just before going in the dip. they are fluorescing a little because they are next to the display tanks light.
upload_2019-5-12_14-51-59.jpeg
Super excited. Wish us luck.

I really am new to reefing. That is literally my first coral. I just did coral RX. But I did go over them with a magnifying glass. Doesn’t mean much but I couldn’t spot anything irregular The amazing thing is. He gave me the very coral. That was number one on my wish list What are the odds of that. Lol

I can’t get euphyllia to grow. My hammer and torch frags look exactly the way they did when I bought them a year ago.